Guarantees that are granted in foreign currency to secure business transactions involving the import of general goods and capital goods.
- The importer may access to financing granted by the exporter or the exporter’s bank.
- Transparent fees.
- Rebates on fees.
Natural or legal persons having a credit relationship with BNA.
Percentage to be guaranteed
- For general goods: up to 100% of the principal plus the financing interest.
- For capital goods: up to 85% of the principal plus the financing interest.
In both cases, items related to import may be included in the amount to be guaranteed, provided that they are paid abroad (e.g. freight costs, commercial and/or transport insurance premiums, etc.).
- For general goods: up to 1 year.
- For capital goods: from 1 year up to 5 years. The financial support may reach up to 100% of the FOB, CFR, CIF value or their equivalent for other means of transport, provided that, in the last two cases, insurance and freight are paid abroad.
The financing terms vary according to the type of product.
- To have a credit relationship (having a previous credit rating to operate).
- Guarantees at BNA’s discretion. The company’s rating and the transaction amount shall be taken into consideration.
|Users||Natural or legal persons having a credit relationship with BNA.|
|Percentage to be guaranteed|| - General Goods: up to 100% of the principal plus the financing interest.
- Capital Goods: up to 85% of the principal plus the financing interest. In both cases, other items related to import may be included in the amount to be guaranteed, if applicable.
En ambos casos, se podrá incluir en el monto a avalar otros conceptos conexos a la importación, de corresponder.
- For import of general goods: up to 1 year.
- For import of capital goods: from 1 year up to 5 years.
|Fee||Fees as per Tariff in effect for this type of transactions.|
|Guarantee||To be determined in each case.|